1. CONFIDENTIALITY & LIMITED USE
The content on this site is provided solely for your personal use & not be used for commercial purpose. You may not use the Site content or services in a manner that constitutes an infringement. You hereby confirm of ensuring confidentiality of information shared & shall be used for your personal use only. Any other form of use is prohibited, including posting, uploading, copying, reproducing, republishing, transmitting, or distributing the content in any way by any means across any form of communication mediums. You may not modify, translate, sell, distribute in any manner or through any medium. You may, however, for your personal use on time to time basis, download and/or print selective copy of pages of the Site, for non-commercial use, provided that you do not infringe on the copyright and other intellectual proprietary contents.
2. krishnaleelagroup.com DOES NOT VALIDATE ACCURACY OF CONTENT, FUNCTIONALITY & SERVICE
krishnaleelagroup.com is a CONCEPT AWARENESS PROGRAM to aid better welfare of cow/dairy management. It is a voluntary association of individuals, groups committed to impart knowledge & inspire about healthy & happy cow management. Please be advised, the contents in the site or services offered are individual interpretation of knowledge & experience. Though all effort is made in providing useful information, krishnaleelagroup.com makes no guarantee of the accuracy, completeness of the information & there can be errors & omissions. krishnaleelagroup.com Concepts & information’s are based on India’s old Vedic knowledge, Age old traditions & practices as per ethnic traditions across various parts of countries. The knowledge has been supported by reference to age old vedic texts/translations. Furthermore, the content refers to certain information, which might evolve, change over time. The reader-user of the information is solely responsible for interpreting the information to his customised requirement as the great challenge in dairy farming/ cow care is dynamic considering various individual specific needs-objectives, Topographic conditions, Varied climatic challenges, Varied cow breeds, Varied practices of feed management, varied Herd type & management approach, people management, Process management, operations management, fodder management, Breeding Management, Legal-Regulatory location guidelines, Various medical challenges & due to varied situational challenges-demands.
THE CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE & THE SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” ONLY FOR CONCEPTUAL AWARENESS TO AID PEOPLE TO THINK & ASSISTS AS ONE OF THE SUPPORTING TOOL IN THEIR DECISION MAKING PROCESS. THOUGH ADEQUATE CARE HAS BEEN TAKEN IN FORMATION OF CONTENT & SERVICES OFFERED, IT IS HEREBY STATED IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE INFORMATION FOR ITS “COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS, AND WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER CONTRACTUAL TERMS OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED”.
3. LEGAL DISCLAIMER
THE WEBSITE CONTENT, SERVICES AND WEBSITE FUNCTIONALITY IS PROVIDED WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT krishnaleelagroup.com IS HEREIN NOT ADVISING /NOT PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND SERVICES TO YOU. krishnaleelagroup.com DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY & LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS OR INTERPRETATIONS IN THE CONTENT EXHIBITED ON THIS SITE. MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OWNERSHIP, ACCURACY, OR ADEQUACY OF THE SITE CONTENT & SERVICES.. krishnaleelagroup.com CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY. THE CONTENT INFORMATION EXHIBITED ON THIS SITE SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS A TECHNICAL, LEGAL, REGULATORY, VETERINARY MEDICAL OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OR SERVICE. krishnaleelagroup.com SUGGESTS YOU TO CONSULT WITH YOUR LOCAL PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR/TECHNICAL/REGULATORY-LEGAL/MEDICAL WHO IS FAMILIAR WITH YOUR SPECIFIC PARTICULAR FACTUAL SITUATION FOR ADVICE ON ALL MATTERS RELATED TO YOUR INTEREST/DAIRY FARMING/COW CARE & OTHER INTERESTS BEFORE MAKING ANY DECISION. krishnaleelagroup.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE’S CONTENTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OTHER MATERIAL DOWNLOADS, ILLUSTRATIVE CONCEPT AWARENESS DRAWINGS & ALL OTHERS, WILL BE ACCURATE & ERROR-FREE. krishnaleelagroup.com DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE IN RESPECT OF THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT, WHETHER UNDER ANY THEORY, CONTRACT, WARRANTY, STRICT LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER IN RESPECT OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF krishnaleelagroup.com WAS ADVISED, KNEW OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. krishnaleelagroup.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EXECUTION OF THE CONCEPT. THE CONCEPT USER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING DUE TECHNICAL/LEGAL-REGULATORY/VETERINARY –MEDICAL ADVICE FOR EXECUTION FROM PROFESSIONALS FAMILIAR WITH HIS /HER SPECIFIC FACTUAL SITUATION. QUALITY OF EXECUTION IS BASED ON THE USER UNDERSTANDING OF THE CONCEPT & EXECUTION CAPABILITY & COMMITMENT. krishnaleelagroup.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LAPSE/ FLAW IN EXECUTION OR OUTCOME OF EXECUTION
Copyright 2016 [c]. All rights reserved. No part of the materials on this Site, including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means without krishnaleelagroup.com’s written permission. All content and functionality on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, and images, is the exclusive property of krishnaleelagroup.com and is protected by copyright laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
All the trademarks, service marks, collective marks, design rights or similar rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the krishnaleelagroup.com website are the property of krishnaleelagroup.com.
The KRISHNA LEELA & the stylised capsulated abbreviation krishnaleelagroup.com symbol are registered trademark or pending registration. Unauthorized use of krishnaleelagroup.com logo; any false claim (actual or implied), endorsement by, other infringement of our trademarks, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights is strictly prohibited. The trademarks, service marks, designs, and logos (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered Trademarks of krishnaleelagroup.com.
6. USER POSTINGS
You hereby confirm that you shall not post or otherwise publish on the Site any materials that;
(a) are threatening, defamatory, or obscene;
(b) would constitute, or that encourage conduct that would constitute, a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate law;
(c) Infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or other rights of any third parties.
krishnaleelagroup.com does not and cannot review all information posted on the Site by users and is not responsible for such information. However, krishnaleelagroup.com reserves the right to refuse to post and the right to remove any information, in whole or in part, for any reason or for no reason.
7. Linking; Third-party websites
You may link to krishnaleelagroup.com Site provided that such link does not involve: Prohibitory content & practices.
krishnaleelagroup.com does not bear any responsibility whatsoever for the content, accuracy or security of any websites that are linked (by way of hyperlink or otherwise) to this website. Any link to a third party’s website should not be construed as an endorsement by either krishnaleelagroup.com or that third party of the other or its products and services. krishnaleelagroup.com follows strict ethics & does not encourage the violation of any laws, and cannot be responsible for any violations of such laws, should you link to this domain or use, reproduce or republish the information contained herein
krishnaleelagroup.com SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON LINKED WEBSITES, CONTAINED IN ANY USER SUBMISSIONS PUBLISHED ON THE SITE
8. GOVERNING LAW; JURISDICTION;
These Terms are governed by the laws of Kolkata Judiciary without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
9. NO CONTRACT; AGREEMENT
This is to inform, all the information provided in the website is being PROVIDED FREELY, and that no kind of agreement or contract is created between you and the website owners/representatives/Organisers/Members/server owners upon which it is housed or other users.
10. CONCEPT AWARENESS PROGRAM CLARIFICATION & FEE:
ONLY SPECIFIC CONCEPT AWARENESS PROGRAMS HAVE A NOMINAL COST AS HIGHLIGHTED AGAINST EACH OF THEN & SPECIFIED IN THE WEBSITE.
krishnaleelagroup.com IS NOT A PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. AS THE VERY NATURE OF DAIRY FARMING VARIES ACROSS DUE TO MANY CHALLENGING FACTORS LIKE TOPOGRAPHIC DEMANDS/SPECIFICATIONS, COW BREED CONSIDERATION, HERD MANAGEMENT VARIATIONS, COW & PEOPLE HEALTH INVOLVED CHALLENGES, INDIVIDUAL SPECIFIC FACTUAL SITUATION DEMANDS-CHALLENGES, REGULATORY-LEGAL GUIDELINES, MEDICAL REGULATIONS, THOUGH MANY HAVE BENEFITED FROM THE INFORMATION HAS SHARED BY THEIR TESTIMONIES; IT IS ADVISED THE READER/USER SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS THOUGHTS, INTERPRETATIONS, ACTIONS & EXECUTIONS. FOR YOUR SPECIFIC ADVICE, BE IT FOR TECHNICAL COW HOUSING DESIGN, PURCHASE OF AGRICULTURE LAND FOR DAIRY FARMING, COW PURCHASE, COW HEALTHCARE, COW FEED MANAGEMENT, DAIRY HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT, LEGAL REGULATORY ISSUES, MEDICAL ADVICE, PLEASE SEEK A PROFESSIONAL WHO IS LICENSED OR KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THAT AREA.
krishnaleelagroup.com IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR SEEKING PROFESSIONAL HELP. krishnaleelagroup.com DOES NOT REPLACE/SUBSTITUTE TECHNICAL/LEGAL/ VETERINARY MEDICAL ADVICE. krishnaleelagroup.com DOES NOT GIVE LEGAL OPINIONS. NEITHER ANY INDIVIDUAL NOR ANYONE ELSE CONNECTED TO krishnaleelagroup.com CAN TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE RESULTS OR CONSEQUENCES OF ANY ATTEMPT TO USE OR ADOPT ANY OF THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THIS WEBSITE. krishnaleelagroup.com DOES NOT REPLACE/SUBSTITUTE VETERINARY MEDICAL ADVICE FOR COW HEALTH.
krishnaleelagroup.com WEBSITE CONTAINS CONTENT TOPICS ON BASIC PREVENTIVE HEALTH CARE FOR COWS ; HOWEVER, NO WARRANTY IS MADE THAT ANY OF THE ARTICLES ARE ACCURATE. THE krishnaleelagroup.com CONCEPT AWARENESS INFORMATION PROVIDED IS AT BEST, OF A GENERAL AWARENESS NATURE & CANNOT SUBSTITUTE FOR THE ADVICE OF A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL ACROSS ;
11. Registration & sharing of personal details
12. Passwords Term of use
To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND HENCE WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Terms and Conditions
Please carefully read the following terms & conditions before accessing this site or using a course/program. By accessing the site (which includes, visiting, registering, purchasing or accessing a course) you accept and agree to all of the covenants and conditions imposed below. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access the site. By using this service, you agree that you have read, understand and agree to these terms. You also agree to review the TERMS & CONDITIONS periodically to be aware of any modifications, additions/deletions made by krishnaleelagroup.com at any time. Your continued use of this site will be deemed your conclusive acceptance of any modified Terms & conditions.
krishnaleelagroup.com GURUKUL COURSES; FREE and PAID
- krishnaleelagroup.com Concept Awareness courses/programs are aimed for general information purposes only. Krishnaleelagroup.com, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information in the programs, courses, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- krishnaleelagroup.com is not a substitute for professional/technical consultation/veterinary care. All users should seek advice from a qualified technical / veterinary professional for all of their needs & questions. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.We do not guarantee that the material will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. We may modify these terms and conditions at any time by publishing the modified terms and conditions on the website. krishnaleelagroup.com reserve the right to change the content used at any time.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease the course immediately and notify krishnaleelagroup.com of your intent not to continue.
- Users access this site at his/her/its own risk. The site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights are specifically disclaimed. krishnaleelagroup.com does not warrant any particular result from use of the WEBSITE/PROGRAMS/COURSES.
- krishnaleelagroup.com does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the site will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall krishnaleelagroup.com g or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk.In no event will krishnaleelagroup.com be liable for any damages in excess of the amount krishnaleelagroup.com received from the reader/subscriber/student for access to a course, even if krishnaleelagroup.com have been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
- In no event will warranties provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by statute notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
- This disclaimer is applicable to any kind of loss/ damages/situations resulting from the negligence or an omission of krishnaleelagroup.com Courses/Programs. Krishnaleelagroup.com is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this site.
2. Access to Courses
krishnaleelagroup.com endeavours to allow uninterrupted access to your subscribed e-Learning program- course material exhibited on the website. But access to the courses-programs- website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time. We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove without notice any information in the material from time to time. You will have access to the courses you have purchased for a 12 month period from the date of purchase.
- krishnaleelagroup.com strives to provide the course content to its Students on a continuous basis. To that end, will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Access of the courses to its Students. However, from time to time, students may be unable to Access the courses due to conditions beyond krishnaleelagroup.com’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the courses to its Students, KL will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
- krishnaleelagroup.com to provide the highest quality content to its Students. To that end, KL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, Access and/or the Terms of this Site. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes on this Site. Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
3. Exclusions of Liability
krishnaleelagroup.com will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data in the courses is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained in the courses. We do not guarantee that the material will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions.
We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else, which may have a harmful effect on any technology. krishnaleelagroup.com makes no representation whatsoever regarding the content of any other websites, which you may access from the courses. A link to a non-krishnaleelagroup.com website does not mean that krishnaleelagroup.com endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such websites.
Courses purchased cannot be cancelled and may not be transferred to other individuals.
krishnaleelagroup.com Members should access their purchased courses with their existing membership number and password.
Non-krishnaleelagroup.com members should register for online purchasing after clicking the ‘buy now’ link. Non members use their email address and password to gain access to their courses.
Your login details are the methods used by us to identify you and so are very important. You are responsible for any payments due for services accessed through the website by anyone using your password details. Any information regarding someone using your password details should be advised to the krishnaleelagroup.com CONTACT E-MAIL immediately.
Any sales taxes relevant as per the law, will be added to the course fees in accordance with tax regulations.
The user/reader/subscriber must pay in full online before the start of any course materials.
Online payment is the preferred method of payment. Course fees include the licensing of training materials to a limited period of time to and appropriately qualified course content. Each license is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
krishnaleelagroup.com reserves the right to review the pricing and take appropriate action when changes to course occur beyond our control.
All discounts, whether advertised or stated in correspondence, are mutually exclusive i.e. only one discount can be applied to any one purchase.
3) Cancellation Policy
- 3.2) All cancellations must be received in writing.
- 3.3) If a student cannot access the course online via www.krishnaleelagroup.com because they fail to meet the required system requirements given on the website, then KL will not take responsibility or give a refund to the purchaser.
- 3.4) The start date of all memberships and access is deemed to be the date that the student first has access to the self-study materials. KL will make one attempt to warn the student when this access/ membership period has ended. After this attempt KL can no longer guarantee access to the course or that certification will be possible.
4) e-Learning Materials
- 4.2) The training material is property of KL.
- 4.3) This training material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by KL
- 4.4) The use of the training material on our courses is restricted to the Registered User who has been supplied with the log in details by a Training Services Provider as part of an authorised course.
- 4.5) The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by KL other than for their own individual training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- 4.6) The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- 4.7) The materials made available by KL are provided “as-is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- 4.8) KL does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses, or other harmful matter. The entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction, is the Registered User’s responsibility.
- 4.9) KL may make improvements, or changes, to this material at any time without prior notification.
- 4.10) “The Open Group”, TOGAF are trademarks of The Open Group in the US and other countries. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names in this material are the marks of the respective owners and any unauthorised use is prohibited.
- 4.11) All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- 4.12) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- 4.13) If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease to use the e-learning immediately.
5) Third Party Content; Hyperlinks
- 5.1) krishnaleelagroup.com makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on a link located on this site that allows users to access information found on another site. Additionally, krishnaleelagroup.com does not warrant the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this site.
- 5.2) Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
- 5.3) KL or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by KL.
- 5.4) 8.2 Except as expressly stated on the Site or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the Site or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of krishnaleelagroup.com, except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of KL intellectual property.
E-learning Terms and Conditions
Upon receiving payment for your chosen course, if you are a new krishnaleelagroup.com course e-learner your account will be created, you will be enrolled on the course and you will receive an email confirming your account logon details and another confirming enrolment on the course.
If you are an existing krishnaleelagroup.com Course KL learner, upon receiving payment you will be enrolled on the course and you will receive an email confirming this.
Due to the nature of the intellectual property within the course content krishnaleelagroup.com does not offer refunds once you have been enrolled on a course.
Contact details: CUSTOMERCARE @ krishnaleelagroup.comGURUKUL.COM
krishnaleelagroup.com cannot guarantee that access to the course materials will be uninterrupted.
However krishnaleelagroup.com will make reasonable efforts to make the service available.
But except in circumstances like ;
- any unavailability caused by circumstances beyond krishnaleelagroup.com reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God, acts of government, flood, fire, earthquakes, civil unrest, acts of terror, strikes or other problems or Internet service provider failures or delays.
All course materials are the property of KL and may not be copied, distributed, downloaded, uploaded, forwarded, published, reverse engineered, disassembled or used in any manner prejudicial to KL’ interests and legal rights.
The downloading of single copies of pdf documents (course notes) is permitted only for personal study.
Any other use will infringe the intellectual property rights of KL for which KL reserves the rights to bring legal proceedings.
Currency of materials
All course content is created in accordance with the current course syllabus and reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the materials are updated promptly, in light of significant changes to legislation and guidance, or the requirements of the approving bodies.
Except as specifically provided for by law KL does not give any warranties, whether express or implied as to the currency, fitness or quality of the course materials or that the course materials are free from errors or defects.
Third party links
The course materials contain links to other web sites. Unless expressly stated, these web sites are not under the control of KL and KL assumes no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
The inclusion of a link to another web site on an KL website, or within KL course materials, does not imply any endorsement of the web sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Data Protection / Privacy
Contact information provided during the purchase of the course and/or registering as a student will be held within the KL customer relationship management (CRM) system in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
Contact information may be used to supply further information about KL and our services. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings by clicking the opt-out button on the mailer.
KL does not hold any sensitive personal information or financial details within its systems.
KL will not sell or rent your contact information to any third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by the laws of Kolkata Judiciary without reference to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.